How to Make Offers
There are two ways for you to Make Offers.
- As you browse through the Marketplace or browse through Collections, you can make an offer from that
- Click on the (...) located at the bottom of your desired NFT.
- The NFT menu will pop up. Click on Make Offer.
- Enter your Offer amount and confirm your transaction.
- Your Offer will now be visible to the owner.
- As you browse through the Marketplace or browse through Collections, Click on the desired NFT.
- From the NFT screen, you will see the option to Make Offer
- Enter offered amount and confirm offer.
Always ensure you confirm amounts before you approve the transaction.
--The smart contract will withdraw the offered amount from your wallet and CRO will remain in escrow.
--Your offer will stay active until: A.) Your offer is accepted, B.) Your offer is rejected, C.) You cancel your offer.
--Offers are tied to the NFT, not to the owner. Therefore, if you purchase an NFT, you may "inherit" the offer.
Updated 2 months ago