Minting with Ledger/Metamask
In many cases, if you attempt to mint from our launchpad, you will receive a Failed transaction and will be requested to Enable "Debug data". *(Note: this error will only occur when minting, not when attempting other transactions such as buying/listing/withdraw/harvest).
To Debug Data, follow the following steps:
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- Open the Ethereum (ETH) application.
- Press the right button to navigate to Settings. Then press both buttons to validate.
- Press the right button once to display "Debug data."
- Press both buttons to enable "Displayed" Debug data.
- The device displays Displayed. You're done.
Note: During the minting process, your ledger will ask for you to approve several more screens than you might be used to, as more data is displayed. It is best to disable this feature after minting has occurred.
Updated 2 months ago